Mark is an award-winning C-level executive, global thought leader, influencer, technologist, veteran and practitioner whose entrepreneurial roots, instincts, and unstoppable energy create a powerful messaging opportunity for brands looking to expand and engage their audience.
He is a Top 10 Rated Global Thought-Leader and Influencer with Real-World Experience in Artificial intelligence, Cybersecurity, IoT, and Digital Transformation. Formerly a CEO, CIO and CTO for several large enterprises, Mark has keen insights to what drives technology decisions and markets.
Here is my list of influencer and thought leader offerings:
- Influencer Marketing
- Keynote Speaker or Speaker for Physical and Virtual Events
- Moderator for Virtual Panels, Multi-person Videos, SKO’s and QBRs.
- Custom Subject Matter Expert (SME) Articles & Blog Posts
- Executive Interviews
- Event Videos
- Custom Videos
- Event Thought Leadership
- Industry Quotes for Articles and Publications
- Social Amplification
And more upon request…
Mark has worked in commercial enterprise, private equity and venture for 18+ years and was named an Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of Year – Southwest Region” Finalist. Mark presented the Doak Walker Award on ESPN’s CFB Awards Show to a national television audience and often speaks on technology and military veteran affairs to audiences everywhere.
Having spoken in front of thousands of people around the globe. Mark provides relevant insight that gives attendees the knowledge and confidence to succeed in our digital world with a light-hearted twist. He can deliver them as part of a tracked speaking engagement or in a longer format as a keynote.
Below is a small sampling of Mark’s practitioning, thought leadership and speaking engagements:
- Oracle – Speaker – Speaker at both Oracle OpenWorld Fall 2019 and RSA 2020 for Oracle Security
- AT&T – Influencer – BizTalk Series Twitter Chat titled: “Cybersecurity in a Rapidly-Evolving Threat Landscape”
- CyberHub Podcast – Veteran – Interviewed by host James Azar for podcast on veterans in cybersecurity
- Cisco, Cohesity & Netsync – Spoke and performed at five ransomware protection events in California, Florida and Texas
- IBM Watson – Practitioner – Machine Learning & Deep Learning Projects – Seismic Survey & 1854 Cholera Outbreak
- Onalytica – Thought leadership – Ranked in Top Tier Globally for Cybersecurity Speaking & Business Intelligence
- Thinkers 360 – Thought Leadership – Ranked as #1 for Cyber security and Data Center and #3 for Artificial Intelligence
- Intel – Influencer – Performed influencer activities and promotion for Intel’s Data-Centric Innovation Day
- Rise Global – Thought Leadership – Ranked in Top 25 Globally for Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and Blockchain
- Geber – Thought Leadership – Ranked Top 15 for Emerging Technologies
- IDEAS Global Conference Series – Keynote Speaker – “Combine Machine Learning & Blockchain to Create Greater Trust”
- IBM Think Global Conference – Thought Leader – Videos and Media for Systems (Quantum to Z-Series) and Blockchain
- IBM TechU Conference – Speaker – “The Journey To AI – 7 Things Every Enterprise Should Consider”
- ThreatMetrix Digital Identity 360 – Speaker – “Building Trust with Digital Identity and Blockchain”
- BDO CFO Leadership Council – Speaker – “AI and Blockchain Use-cases For Better Customer Experiences”